Are you ready for an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth? Do you want to utilize cutting edge approaches and technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client environments, all while helping support important missions? Are you a problem solver and an innovator with a passion for investigating illicit acts by U.S. adversaries in order to protect our national interests? Deloitte’s Investigations & Intelligence (I&I) team could be the place for you! We help clients gather and understand vast amounts of information; analyze it through deep understanding of their regulatory, administrative, criminal or executive authorities; and produce tailored insights that inform enforcement or other legal actions. Join our team and begin tackling these critical issues in a collaborative team environment.
Work you’ll do
- Work on active investigations for Federal client’s criminal investigations.
- Perform complex analysis using criminal investigative tools and other client-owned databases in support of Federal Investigations and prosecutions.
- Utilize domestic and international databases for extensive research and analysis to correlate, summarize and present findings to the Case Agents and U.S. Attorneys involved in the cases.
- Perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance and/or financial fraud investigations for Federal clients.
- Develop ways in which to identify and combat the exploitation of the banking anti-money laundering regulations.
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices.
- Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues.
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The I&I team supports our GPS clients by delivering capabilities across the investigative lifecycle in the regulatory, civilian, law enforcement, health, and national security domains. Our professionals help our clients to identify, combat, and mitigate national security threats such as fraud, money laundering, sanctions violations, cybercrime, threats of terrorism, human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, litigations, and disputes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field is required / CPA is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for this role.
- Must be able to work at our client, on-site in Dallas, TX (remote/telework is largely not supported for this role).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in an accounting or audit role is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the procedures and techniques generally prescribed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Knowledge of current and anticipated banking anti-money laundering regulations and practices.
- Experience developing methods to identify and combat the exploitation of the anti-money laundering regulations.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience
- Knowledge of current and anticipated banking anti-money laundering regulations and practices
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (remote/telework is largely not supported for this role)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.