PeopleSoft HCM AMS Delivery Manager - Federal
PeopleSoft HCM AMS Delivery Manager – Government and Public Services (GPS)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
As part of Human Capital as a Service’s “in the service of” philosophy, the role will be responsible for managing day-to-day client delivery needs and expectations. You will work with our Federal Government clients to support the delivery of PeopleSoft solutions. The right candidate will develop relationships throughout the practice, and with each project team. You will help generate client impact and market Deloitte services driving customer success.
- Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities
- Responsible for leading client engagements for PeopleSoft HCM AMS projects and managing the delivery teams on an engagement.
- Manage a team of individuals who are supporting the various PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Serve as a resource for the team who may execute individually assigned tasks
- Support pre-sales activities, solution design, and project planning
- Responsible for defining, leading, and developing project tasks
- Contributes to project strategy and deliverable planning, to include the vision and mission, work plans, and staffing
- Recommends options or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired functionality
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Lead work streams in a larger program and directing the work of staff
- Articulates and frames business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
- Investigates root causes to client and project issues and proposes effective solutions
- Applies quality standards to work products
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Develops solutions to clients’ problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions with subject matter experts
- Communicates how the engagement impacts risks, business objectives, and quality goals to guide the work of others
- Analyzes work product progress and provides objective reporting of project status
- Defines the overall goals of an engagement and communicates goals to and junior staff to guide their project work
- Communicates and enhances understanding of complex client issues by more junior staff
- Recognizes colleagues’ strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching
- Facilitates top-down and bottom-up communications and awareness for junior staff and management
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients’ issues
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools in their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals and of the Center
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Understands success factors related to geographically diverse teams and applies mitigation strategies
- PeopleSoft HCM certification
- Experience on at least three full life cycle implementations or supporting AMS engagements with Federal, State or Local Government Agencies
- At least 7 years of strong HR Consulting experience from a leading consulting firm in PeopleSoft HR
- We will consider industry hires with no prior consulting experience, but they must possess deep prior PeopleSoft HCM experience
- Experience with US Federal HR Connect platform highly desirable
- Experienced with owning project budget, risk, resources, staffing while also being involved in sales of consulting solutions
- Must be hands-on and in the weeds of the project and technology, Not just a PMO Role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- A current government security clearance, or the ability to hold a clearance is required
- No Sponsorship- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.