Program Lead in Huntsville, AL (Military Sector) - Secret cleared
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their mission goals through successful implementation and operation of their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you interested in helping clients transform how they operate their business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte’s Regulatory Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in industry, AI-enabled data analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their agencies while managing regulatory demands.
This position is based in Huntsville, AL
Work you’ll do
- Lead teams engaged with several military clients in the Huntsville market and adjacent markets.
- Lead Project teams for multiple workstreams and possibly with other peer organizations within our military clients' space
- Lead contract management and profitability activities for assigned engagements.
- Lead Deloitte business pursuits and proposal activity from initial prospecting and client contact through contract award.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Engineering, or other related field and 12+ years of professional experience
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition and business processes and systems engineering approaches.
- Recent knowledge of and strong relationships with key decision-makers across the military Ecosystem especially in the Huntsville market
- Familiarity with the Military culture, structure, and mission
- Experience with Project/Program Management, Business Acumen and Business Development
- Solutions focused leader with excellent relationship building skills.
- Background in aviation/operations, engineering, and/or project/program management strongly preferred.
- DoD Acquisition and Systems Engineering experience.
- PMP Certification
- Large scale business development experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.