Senior Facilities Coordinator - Seattle
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Operations (including Facilities support), Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
As part of the Operations Team, the One Team Facilities Coordinator provides daily office services and facilities support to a varied group of professionals in a large corporate office environment. The role supports and coordinates various tasks within the office (or offices), for facility operations, with a focus on ensuring a safe, well maintained facility representative of a professional service organization with a customer-centric approach. The person in this role assists with a range of services and support including but not limited to the care and maintenance of space and furniture/equipment; repair and maintenance projects; security systems and badging; fire safety and emergency response programs; space planning and internal moves; and vendor management. The role collaborates with management and other department team members to implement facilities programs and manage facility projects and requests with minimal impact to internal customers. This requires attention to detail, accuracy, and precision in the performance of their respective duties that are performed in accordance with established operational/facility management policies and procedures.
- Supports facility management for regular maintenance needs (per contracts, if applicable), one-off repair and maintenance, space planning, and special facilities projects including coordination and communication with property management, vendors, and internal stakeholders, where appropriate for role and under direction of department supervisor/manager
- Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and addressing needs for maintenance and general repairs identified personally or by customers or other department staff. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Incorporates follow-up procedures to ensure all requests/needs have been completed and to satisfaction
- Supports other facility needs/services which may include security badges/access, customer requests related to facility (e.g., hot/cold, broken chair/office furniture, internal moves, light replacement), furniture/equipment inspections and repairs research, purchase of small replacement appliances or equipment and other misc. items. Also supports resolution of service-related issues/conflicts and leverages other team members in support/resolution, where appropriate
- Supports facility and vendor management by engaging/coordinating with vendors and proactively identifying, reporting, and helping facilitate resolution for issues/repairs (in coordination with other team members, if applicable)
- Supports tracking of vendor contracts, equipment warranties, facilities reporting and systems
- Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures/badge systems and life safety program with assistance of management and team. Ensures compliance with required facility processes/procedures (both within Deloitte and as dictated by lease/property management)
- Ensures excellent working knowledge of department/facilities service offerings, office space/equipment, leadership, and key groups, and building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
- Supports various facility-related requests and data management such as carbon surveys, disaster/business continuity planning, floor plan management/space allocations, office greening efforts, and other requests that require tracking and reporting
- Collaborates and trouble-shoots facilities related problems with other team members, external vendors, and management in support of customers/office space
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team, customers, and leadership in all functions at all levels, and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Adds value to customer experience through critical thinking, anticipating needs and offering additional services/support, if appropriate
- Ensures all provided service/support is carried out and meets customers’ expectations consistently
- Maintains knowledge and uses departmental software, as required
- Cross-trains in other department service areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Trains and mentors other team members (e.g., new hires) as requested
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred; minimum high-school diploma required
- Minimum of 3 years of related facilities or office support experience preferably in a corporate, service-oriented, or customer-centric environment
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Must be willing to be trained in all functional areas
- Ability to lift to 35 lbs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Advanced computer skills including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, professional presence, and positive demeanor
- Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Excellent quality-conscious customer service skills
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in resolving problematic situations
- Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Critical thinking and ability to anticipate needs
- Highly motivated and excellent teaming skills
- Must be willing to be trained in all functional areas
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.