Advisory Manager - CTRM Implementations
In today's fast-paced business landscape, unanticipated risks can have significant consequences. At Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory, we're on a mission to empower organizations to navigate these complexities with confidence. Our Commodity Trading & Risk Management advisory practice is the epicenter of innovation, where we tackle the toughest challenges head-on and drive monumental shifts in the commodities landscape.
Imagine being part of a team that doesn't just solve problems but anticipates them, leveraging the latest technologies and innovative approaches to stay ahead of the curve. At Deloitte, we're not just consultants; we're partners in progress, working side by side with clients to tackle their toughest challenges and drive lasting change. Join us, and together, we'll redefine the future of Commodity Trading & Risk Management.
Work You’ll Do:
As our CTRM Implementations Manager, you'll be at the forefront of our Commodity Trading & Risk Management Solution, driving growth, managing delivery teams, and bringing unparalleled expertise to our clients. Here's a glimpse into what you'll be doing:
- Leading the charge in defining, planning, and executing end-to-end Commodity & Risk Management solutions, from transaction capture to risk management, logistics, and accounting.
- Conducting comprehensive functional analysis to support CTRM implementations, gathering requirements, and developing functional specs.
- Developing proofs of concepts in CTRM, leveraging platforms such as ION Allegro Horizon, ION RightAngle, Endur, and other C/ETRM solutions.
- Playing a pivotal role in expanding our service offerings and driving business growth through sales involvement, proposal development, and strategic initiatives.
- Supporting proposal development efforts alongside senior leadership, showcasing your expertise and contributing to our continued success.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with Commodity and Risk Management solutions, including ETRM/CTRM.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the oil & gas or agribusiness industry
- Hands-on expertise working with Allegro, RightAngle, Endur, or similar platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Project or similar tools, along with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to travel 30 – 40%, based on client needs and industry demands.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience working within managed services, demonstrating effective leadership, project management, and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change, and meeting deadlines with ease.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for delivering impactful reports and client presentations.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, California, Colorado and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, California, Colorado and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $124,616 - $240,488.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Recruiting for this role ends on 5/31/2024
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.