Senior Manager, Solution Architecture
Deloitte Services LP seeks a Senior Manager, Solution Architecture in Dallas, TX.
Work You’ll Do
Oversee the technology architecture for one or more delivery channels with a focus on consistency, reusability, and integration of a substantial product portfolio. Define technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design. Provide technical and architectural leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications, mobile applications developed in Xamarin, and various business and enterprise applications. Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of enterprise architecture solutions to effectively support business strategy. Lead technical design sessions with development teams, including creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, and detailed design specifications to ensure that architecture standards are followed. Work with architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for each project. Develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms. Manage and mentor multiple Solution and Application Architects, approve application architecture designs, and lead technical design sessions with architects and developers. Define application technology strategy and architecture to ensure alignment with technology industry standards, application technology roadmap, and business needs. Research emerging technologies and solutions to solve complex business problems. Propose and maintain reference architecture. Partner with business analysts, systems analysts, and engineers to define and review requirements. Advise and consults senior leadership on costs, benefits, and implementation of technology solutions. Recommend changes in process, policies, and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles. Define and manage the strategic technical roadmap for one or more portfolios consisting of 3 or more studios. Create project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Applied Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Four years as Senior Manager, Solution Architecture or related occupation gaining experience conducting architectural assessments.
- Experience must include four years of:
- Designing, analyzing, developing and delivering web, desktop and mobile based systems;
- Spearheading the strategy for building and maintaining the development platform, including modeling, design, and coding practices;
- Monitoring architecture and design creation processes and reviewing project artifacts;
- Designing and implementing off-premise public cloud, including Azure, AWS, and GCP environments and architectures and operational models, including developing cloud-ready solutions;
- Utilizing C#, SQL, Web front end technologies and utilizing PowerBI and Azure;
- Creating technical blueprints and data models for each business use case/scenario;
- Preparing large enterprise system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules; and
- Mentoring, coaching, and training junior team members and providing feedback.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.