Energy Fund Finance Manager
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, our government clients need support to address pressing financial advisory needs, particularly in the areas of infrastructure, clean energy, and climate change mitigation. If you are interested in helping federal, state, and municipal clients effectively manage financial advisory needs, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Work you’ll do
- Develop and deliver financial models and supporting analysis to clients for transactions, strategic business planning and operational decision-making
- Support clients through their renewable energy transaction structuring, which may include tax equity financing, corporate financing, and traditional project finance
- Analyze key drivers of renewable energy project economics, perform scenario analysis, and assist in developing solutions to maximize client interests
- Coordinate with a wide breadth of subject matter experts within Deloitte including tax, valuation, accounting, consulting, regulatory and business experts
- Help drive overall business development activities for the renewable modeling and sustainability capabilities – focusing on both internal and external marketing, industry eminence, and new service offerings within an everchanging industry
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of clients operating within federal, state and municipal energy and infrastructure sectors
- Coach junior practitioners in their growth and make significant contributions to practice and business development initiatives
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Join our team of engineers, economists, planners, financiers, and data scientists who work to build and improve infrastructure and support economic growth across the United States. We work collaboratively to help agencies plan, finance, develop, build, and deliver the next generation of infrastructure across the Federal Government, State Governments, and Local Municipalities. The client issues we tackle include transportation, energy/renewables, connectivity, social and health infrastructure, disaster response and recovery monitoring, and smart infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or another related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 2+ years of financial modeling experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting loans, grants management, and financial reporting activities
- Ability to travel 30%, on average, based on work you do and the clients and the industries/sectors you serve
- Technical and/or financial advisory related experience in areas such as project finance, infrastructure, clean energy, climate change mitigation, and real assets
- Master’s degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.