Payroll Configuration Lead
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
Work You'll Do
As a Payroll Configuration Lead, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Use your prior experience to anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Contribute to proposal development
- Perform project tasks independently and may lead workstreams, directing the efforts of others
- Provide coaching to junior staff
- Seek out opportunities for professional growth and expansion of your consulting skills and experiences
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- 5 years of experience working with one or more of the following solutions: Oracle, Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP, Kronos
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor’s Degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.