US E - GPS - HST -Project Delivery Senior Analyst .NET - C&M - HST- Specialist
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our Technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with GPS clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte’s GPS Technology practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Project Delivery Senior Analyst in the Technology group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance and Helpdesk Operations
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Our Technology team works with clients to help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance.
- Ability to work independently under general guidance
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or government consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.