AI & Data
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The AI & Data (AI&D) team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
AI&D will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 6+ years experience with relevant technology consulting experience to include, enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures for data and analytics, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
• 3+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience with ability to contribute to an end-to-end cloud architecture and solution, to include implementations using AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• 2+ years experience with Databricks, to include Delta Lake
• 2+ years experience leading, managing and delivering complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
• 2+ years experience Healthcare and Life Sciences experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience with SQL, Python, PySpark and Java preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Experience driving both the sales cycle - by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities, and leading the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
• Demonstrated experience with management and delivery of multiple strategic engagements for large global organization
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferredRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.