Office Experience Manager in Huntsville, AL
This position is full time onsite in Huntsville, AL
Are you a proactive decision-maker with a knack for providing outstanding professional services? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team, are engaging and comfortable interacting with and supporting a wide range of clients – from staff to Managing Partners? We are seeking a Full-Time (on-site) Office Experience Manager to join our growing Huntsville, Alabama team. The candidate should have excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal communication skills, demonstrate problem solving initiative, and be capable of verbalizing ideas to a varied audience. If this sounds like you, and if you are passionate about providing an outstanding client experience, join our team!
Work you’ll do
As an Office Experience Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and fostering relationships with customers, team, vendors and other key stakeholders through effective communications, collaboration, and engagement with purpose to deliver a “best in class” experience.
- Supporting day-of execution for meetings and events including coordination with team/vendors, last minute logistical needs, ensuring effective set-up/execution of event and providing course correcting instructions/directions (e.g. to vendors), when needed
- Serving as primary office support assisting or facilitating requests which may include: facility/housekeeping issues, kitchen/pantry management, A/V troubleshooting, administrative tasks, and other office services/daily in-office support needs
- Maximizing work and meeting space utilization by supporting the reservation and meeting space management process working with customers and the team to effectively use office space, including addressing space conflicts and negotiating space needs
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
Other Duties & Expectations
- This position requires the candidate to be onsite five days per week.
- Greet guests and ensure practitioners and visitors are badging in in and out of the office properly.
- Serve as the point person for office administrator duties, including supplies, maintenance, mailing, equipment, errands, and shopping.
- Manage a list of office tasks (CR, Maintenance, Storage)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents, ordering catering, and attending to logistics of meetings.
- Assist with coordinating meetings for local and out of town visitors.
- Answer and respond to phone calls and communicate messages and information to office practitioners and leaders.
- Ensure conference rooms and equipment are fully functional.
- Coordinate with IT to resolve equipment technical issues.
- Ensure the facility is cleaned and well stocked.
- Assist in the efficient operation/administration of the office.
- Bachelors degree and 3 + years of related hospitality or office support experience in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience in developing internal systems.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Hospitality/corporate background with focus on meetings and events
- Active Secret Security clearance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.