Business Line Anti-Financial Crime (BLAFC) - Global Institutional Cash Management (ICM) Senior Business Advisor
Job Title: Business Line Anti-Financial Crime (BLAFC) - Global Institutional Cash Management (ICM) Senior Business Advisor
Location: London, New York City, Frankfurt
Corporate Title: Vice President
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank’s business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
You will be joining Business Line Anti-Financial Crime (BLAFC), advising businesses on best practices and standards for risk-mitigation reflecting applicable provisions of the German Anti Money Laundering Act, German Banking Act, and applicable laws where the business line operates. BLAFC drives divisional and cross-regional harmonisation of AFC for Deutsche Bank’s businesses by facilitating development of globally consistent strategies/ responses to issues and supporting cross-regional initiatives.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Advise on AFC-related matters involving the Business line such as Prospects, client, and/or related parties risk
- Report impacting AFC-related end-to-end processes such as client information system updates, New Client Adoption forms
- Recognising emerging risks from recent technologies, business/industry trends such as digital currencies and payment systems
- Regulatory developments globally related to AFC
- Participate in design/ development of the strategic direction of the Business line, providing input on AFC risk of new products, customer, and other growth strategies
Your skills and experience
- Previous AFC or Business experience within financial services or related control functions, with a proven track record
- Understanding of financial crime risks related to Institutional Cash Management (ICM)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and expectations for the identification/ understanding/ mitigation of financial crime risk in correspondent banking
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal/ external stakeholders
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings with colleagues, customers, regulators, and other professionals; drive and promote the company values and ethical framework
How we’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.