Vendor Management Specialist
Job Title: Vendor Governance Specialist
The Vendor management Specialist’s key responsibility is to govern the IT service contracts. The area includes contract, commercial, performance and vendor risk management of the contracts. Also undertakes the daily workload, activities and tasks of establishing, monitoring, and optimizing vendor relationships by performing Performance validation, financial obligation, real-time dashboarding/reporting, supervising contractual obligation/SLA’s, Audits and Risk Governance
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Lead external/Internal audits, including all phases of the audit lifecycle
- Assist in managing audit coverage for external and internal outsourcing and tracking compliance by providing support with necessary evidences as required
- Review, work towards closure and provide expert opinion on action plans
- Complete all assigned audit tasks, resolve Self-Identified Issues (SII), Risk & Issues for Engagements in the stipulated timeframe
- Support Risk and Compliance in the development of formal responses to Audit and Regulatory inquiries or assessments and vendor governance. This may be comprised of documentation gathering, drafting of documents, and researching past activity and reports
- Comprehensive documentation of the identified gaps and related risk from the technical as well as from the business perspective
- Review of vendor policies related to Information Security, comparison, and gap analysis to the DB security requirements
- Advise Lines of Business of assessment progress and results based on the review performed and how those results align to the control standards for the organization
- Actively work with vendors and project managers on IS related findings to resolve issues as quickly as possible to help build and strengthen the relationship
- Extensive communication with the project managers responsible for the outsourcing and service relationship owners as well as vendor security experts
- Lead vendor risk governance topics
Your skills and experience
- At least 10 years' experience in the financial services industry, including at least five years in internal/External audit, experience as an audit manager, preferably in the areas of procurement, sourcing and third-party management.
- Strong knowledge of outsourcing regulations and requirements of organizations and experience in delineating and performing audits to manage third party and outsourcing risks in financial institutions.
- Familiarity with the operational requirements of a global bank
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IT Security and Information Security (both technical and organizational controls)
- Solid understanding of Risk Management principles
- Understanding of banking industry and services to be able to evaluate impact of security risks is beneficial
- Ability to communicate and operate in a complex global organization and promote the adherence to corporate policy goals while building working relationships with senior management and vendor staff
- Solid understanding of Governance Risk and Control (GRC) tools/services/frameworks
- Sound knowledge of the global banking control environment and compliance issues in the banking/finance industry.
- Solid communication skills, clear oral and written expression, logical structure and structured approach. Fluency in English (written and oral) and local languages where applicable.
- Solid skills in relationship management, analysis, problem solving, communication, influencing, planning and presentation.
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organization, sharing knowledge and developing the skills of team members
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.