Project & Change Specialist
Job Title: Project & Change Specialist
Corporate Title: Associate
IB Transformation forms one of the core Cross-Asset services for the Investment Bank Division, and is responsible for the delivery of our core business focused change / transformation initiatives with diverse drivers which can be Regulatory, Cost & Efficiency or Revenue focused.
Joining this team will give you the opportunity to be the bridge between strategy planning and strategy execution, build relationships with key stakeholders, drive business success and deliver tangible value.
The Project & Change Specialist will support the IB Transformation Office with;
- Governance of project methodologies, tools and templates leveraged across all projects within the portfolio of the IB Transformation Projects.
- Oversight and tracking to ensure compliance of the monthly change requirements for the IB portfolio including reporting and providing central guidance
- Support the central governance and provide guidance to functional execution project teams.
- Ensure consistent project delivery through monitoring and controlling of defined criteria and tollgates.
- Consolidate and share common lessons learnt to continuously improve project implementations
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
- Tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines throughout the project process
- Manage the Milestone Change Controls
- Handle the requisite project management tools including but not limited to dbClarity
- Own the monthly Workstream Reporting and maintain the project artefacts in the Sharepoint. Produce monthly reporting of the monthly change requirements and ensure timely compliance
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials and project plans are updated and readily available for Steering committees, other internal teams and senior leaders
- Act as subject matter expert in the Change Governance processes and requirements, in dbClarity and provide guidance and training to the IB Transformation program/project managers
- Active collaboration and stakeholder engagement across the Bank by working closely with product specialists to collect, balance and correct prioritization of business requirements
Your Skills & Experience
- Prior experience of delivering change within the Financial Markets / Investment Banking industry. You may also specialize in a core change capability e.g. Business Analysis, Program Management, Process Improvement/Re-engineering, Change Adoption and Test Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably with a focus on economics, business administration, mathematics, business informatics (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Program Management methodologies, tooling, planning, standards, and exposure to Prince2/ PMP/ Agile methodologies
- Strong skills in MS Excel, VBA and Powerpoint, including working with big data banks and producing comprehensible dashboards and reports
- An ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in an effective manner with people from various backgrounds/hierarchies
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build collaborative relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Handle the requisite project management tools including but not limited to dbClarity (dbClarity knowledge is not mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills, proactiveness and pragmatic problem-solving skills for complex topics
- A willingness to be flexible to meet changing work priorities and tasks, with an ability to manage a high workload, work independently and plan your work to meet deadlines
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.