Business Advisory Analyst
Job Title: Business Advisory Analyst
The Market Data Services (MDS) team aims to provide a robust and efficient service for every end user requiring market data, spread across 43 countries. The MDS Centre of Excellence set up provides support to manage the massive vendor perimeter of market data providers, exchanges, rating agencies, brokers and many more, managing the entire market data process from front to back including relationship management, procurement, business advisory, project management, installation and support
The Business Management role centers on the maintenance of financial data within the market data inventory system, Market Data Manager (MDM). This data is utilised for purposes of tracking and allocating spend to our business users. Approximately 14,000 invoices reviewed and processed annually along with declaring entitlements of exchange data to vendors.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Month end governance – accurate and transparent allocations of market data spend
- Monthly analysis of account balances and resolving variances
- Invoice Validation: Coordinating with sourcing to manage purchase orders & invoices for market data
- Manage Exchange/Broker Invoice queries coordinating with CoE Product Optimisation team/ other DB internal teams
- Run interfaces with market data vendor entitlement systems and other sources (i.e. Refinitiv’s DACS, Bloomberg EMRS systems)
- Update market data pricing catalogue based on contractual terms
- Create and process monthly business allocation journals
- Distribution of monthly reports to Business partners
- Vendor governance and debt/accrual control
- Review of purchase orders.
- Create/process monthly business charge journals
- Distribution of monthly reports to our business partners
- Provide ad hoc reporting when required
- Usage Analytics for Business Managers to assist cost reduction initiatives
Your skills and experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly in dealing with high volume of data, management of databases and Excel. Advanced exposure to Word and Powerpoint is desirable
- Accounting knowledge – including pass through cost center accounting, financial forecasting and planning
- Attention to detail , with strong written and oral skills
- Research oriented and process driven with strong analytical skills
- Adaptable to new environment and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of DACS and MDSL MDM (Preferred, not required).
- Highly motivated individual who is able to work to tight deadlines and without supervision
- Outgoing, confident candidate who is able to deal with senior management, cross division and cross cultural teams
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.