Service Operations Lead, AVP
Job Title- Technology Operations Senior Analyst, AVP
Location- Pune, India
Technology Operations is responsible for the technical infrastructure required to supply IT services to the bank. Work includes:
- Overseeing strategy, design, development, and deployment of IT solutions
- Improving or developing new products, components, equipment, systems, technologies, or processes
- Ensuring that research and design methodologies meet established scientific and engineering standards
- Assisting with formulating business plans and budgets for product development
- Analysing quality/safety test results to ensure compliance with internal and external standards
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the industry and translating those developments into new and viable options for the organization and clients
- Organising technical presentations to clients and/or industry groups Monitoring product development outcomes to ensure technical, functional, cost, and timing targets are met •May be responsible for managing product regulatory approval process
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Management of support activities for service operations, such as troubleshooting and solving incidents and problems / service delivery
- Take overall responsibility for the resolution of incidents and problems within the team & oversee the resolution of complex incidents
- Ensure analysts are using the correct troubleshooting methods and processes
- Assistance in managing relationships with involved business partners
- Manage escalations by collaborating with customer Service, other service operations specialists and relevant TDI functions to properly and quickly resolve escalated issues
- Overview of areas that need monitoring, reporting and improvement
- Identifying the required metrics and ensuring that they are addressed, monitored and improved where necessary
- Experience with multiple technology stacks (Unix, PLSQL, JAVA etc.)
- Working knowledge of standard tools (Service-Now, Confluence, JIRA)
- ITIL & GCP qualified desirable
Your skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of UC4-Scripting, UC4 component understanding and hands-on Process assembly.
- Prior experience in defining, developing, implementing Automic (UC4) workload processing according to requirements, Batch processing and related tasks.
- Know-how of Operations-Experience in UC4.
- Ability to reverse engineer processes and systems when necessary.
- Familiar with UNIX, Shell & Perl scripting, and command line environments.
- Familiar with documentation in tools like JIRA, Confluence and ServiceNow.
- Prior working involving use of ITIL standards and procedures, naming conventions, client concept, alarming concept, scripting, centralized includes.
- Proficiency in ETLF tool (Informatica) and SAP (good to have)
- Proficiency in SQL for data querying and manipulation (good to have)
Expected Tasks to Perform
- Implement new tasks and workflows as per Customer requirement (scheduling, monitoring, and alarming).
- Automate and optimize existing processes to improve efficiency and reliability.
- Proven prior ability to plan and analyze workflow and processes to troubleshoot issues and for performance improvement.
- Handle deployments and releases of new features and updates.
- Analyze and classify errors to ensure timely resolution.
- Manage incidents and contribute to root cause analysis.
- Document processes, configurations, and solutions for future reference and knowledge sharing.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.