Associate Engineer, Sr. Analyst
Job Title- Associate Engineer, Sr. Analyst
Location- Bangalore, India
A Developer is an excellent software engineer, communicator and is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way. He / She should have proven experience developing modern software solutions in a collaborative agile environment. We are looking for technologists who demonstrate a passion to build best of class software solutions. You will apply and enhance your expertise in software development, develop continuous pipelines, focusing on using the latest technologies and practices, as part of a relentless focus on business value.
You will be someone who sees engineering as team activity, with a predisposition to open code, open discussion and creating a supportive, collaborative environment.
- The developer will be responsible and accountable for various Compute Infrastructure as a code development, maintenance, production support and deployment.
- The successful candidate is expected to have 2+ years professional software engineering experience on significant technology initiatives across complex organisations
- The candidate should have a career history which demonstrates a track record of a structured approach to successful delivery
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate the capability to develop complex and performant back end components
- Responsible for delivering a high quality product and ensuring we continuously improve the development and testing process
- The candidate should have good communication skills and show adaptability of communication to suit the audience, particularly non-technical senior business partners
- Prior experience working for a major global Investment Bank would be an advantage
Our technology stack includes Java, Database, CI/CD pipeline, bitbucket, github and other frameworks and methods to provide latest developer experience which enhances the career.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Develop the next-generation software for compute – IaaS provisioning and automation
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables etc.
- Support the PO, Tech Analyst and Scrum Master though agile methodologies
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, and UI design
- Directly interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions
- Liaise with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment
- Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements, build prototypes or core features as needed
- Help set the technical direction that will help achieve the best user experience
- Hands-on building high performance Microservices using Java
Your skills and experience
- Able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities of delivery
- Willing to collaborate across domains and regions, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC: Sonar, JIRA, HP ALM, UFT/Selenium, Confluence, Artifactory, Teamcity, Git/BitBucket etc)
- Knowledge of DevOps configuration management tools (TeamCity, Jenkins etc)
- Proficient in best practices for writing code that is maintainable and secure
- Problem solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem
- Ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Object oriented design principles and patterns, algorithmic and logical skills
- Familiarity with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis
- Experience building responsive, elegant and scalable web applications; understand cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Experience of GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity and continuous integration are desirable
- Good working knowledge of the use of JIRA / Defect Management tools
- Good working Knowledge of Software Versioning. i.e. Git Flow
- Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the Bank. Challenges colleagues to do the same, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to deliver potential for higher levels of organizational performance.
- Operate as a team member of a Scrum Agile/Kanban team
- Design, development and peer review new functionality in various code languages
- Work on automation and standardization to ensure smooth operations and maximized uptime
- Ability to automate functions is an advantage (Like scripting and DevOps tools).
- Behavior Driven Development, particularly experience of how it can be used to define requirements in a collaborative manner to ensure the team builds the right thing and create a system of living documentation
- Builds, captures, and manages the transfers of knowledge across the Professional community.
- Defines and implements best practices, solutions and standards related to their area of expertise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership through seeking out opportunities to shape the agenda with Regulators, Government Departments and Professional bodies.
- Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients by articulating the contribution, commercial impact, and benefits of expert roles.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) – with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.