Site Reliability Engineer
Job Title - Site Reliability Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Deutsche Bank API Platforms and Integration Services team orchestrates internal and external API Platforms, portals, enabling services and embedded finance products in global level. The team is highly skilled and innovative group dedicated to developing cutting-edge solutions and services that leverage the power of APIs to drive digital transformation and enhance the banking experience for clients worldwide.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Proactively monitor application stability using Splunk and New Relic.
- Set up alerting and automated responses to minimize downtime.
- Perform root cause analysis and manage incidents for issue resolution.
- Monitor system performance, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate on optimizations.
- Assist users with UI-related issues and provide effective resolutions.
- Create and maintain user-friendly documentation for self-service support.
- Develop and maintain incident response procedures for rapid issue resolution.
- Enhance troubleshooting tools and processes for improved efficiency.
- Be proficient in the web application's user interface for user support.
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues affecting the web application.
Collaboration with Scrum Team
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and developers to enhance the user experience.
- Actively participate in Scrum team activities, including stand-ups and sprint planning.
- Ensure seamless integration of reliability and performance enhancements into development.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize and track defect and improvement request progress.
Product Continuous Improvement
- Maintain open communication with the Product Owner for product alignment.
- Ensure SRE tasks align with the product's strategic goals.
- Participate in backlog refinement meetings to prioritize SRE-related work items.
- Suggest UI improvements based on user feedback and usage patterns.
- Identify, document, and communicate defects and improvement opportunities.
- Execute releases and contribute to the deployment process.
- Provide on-call support as part of a rotation for 24/7 incident response.
Your skills and experience
- Utilize containerization technologies (e.g., Docker) and orchestration platforms (e.g., Kubernetes).
- Knowledge in GCP other similar cloud technologies
- Possess strong API knowledge, ensuring availability and reliability.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.