Job Title- Java Fullstack Developer
The area caters to Credit Risk management function for the bank. This area is responsible to assess Credit Risk, Manage exposure to risk across various counterparty portfolios, setting up portfolio strategies and overall risk appetite, assign credit ratings to the counterparties, Manage and monitor credit Limits across various dimensions and also provide inputs to create regulatory risk reports
We are in the journey of building a Strategic platform “GCRS”, which will be used by entire bank for various credit risk management tasks across all categories. The platform is an integrated application covering end to end credit risk workflow, automated in-system workflow, quality controlled data, enable multitasking on screen and enable adding future functionalites.The entire technology suite stack are Java,Oracle,AngularJS [UI],Spring. In terms of tooling and framework we are using TeamCity, Jenkins, Cucumber, Liquibase, Jama, uDeploy, OpenShift, SonarCube and SAFe Agile to name a few.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Candidate must have 5+ years of proven experience in Java development and design
- Candidate should also have experience designing schema, writing PL/SQL procedures, cursors, creating views and writing shell script.
- Ability to work with minimum guidance.
- Excellent communication and application debugging skills
- Take ownership and drive projects from gathering requirements to design, development testing and releasing to production.
- Understanding of risk business and Architecture
- Development on key strategic risk platform
- Delivery, Deployment, Review, Business interaction and Maintaining environments
- Contribute to Pune tech. center build out and be part of COP
Your skills and experience
- Java: 8 features, Spring, Spring Boot,
- Data structure, design patterns and experience in multi threading.
- Angular 2 or above.
- Application server like Jetty, Tomcat
- Experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQl, Procedures,Views.
- Familiar with unix and experience writing shell scripts.
- Worked in Agile setup and know various agile ceremonies relevant to a developer.
- Writing Junit and BDD. Experience with Test driven development
- Experience with Git
- Creating documentation around technical features.
Nice to have:
- Open shift or GCP
- Big Data, Hadoop, Spark
- Kafka, MQ.
- IB experience for more than 5 years
Nice to Have:
- Risk technology experience [Credit risk or Market risk]
- Understanding of Basel regulations
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
- Excellent team worker
- Keeps pace with technical innovation
- Participate actively in component architecture and design.
- Create designs that are extensible, scalable and secure.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Experience processing large data files in various formats.
- Contributes and adheres to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect DB guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings)
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented
- Develops source code, including descriptions, for all software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document or backlog
- Participates and guides others for code reviews
- Integrates software components following the groups integration strategy
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved
- Ensures that all code changes are tracked and recorded through the groups change management process and that development is scheduled and approved
- Provides Release Deployments on non Production Management controlled environments
- Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces)
- Contributes to root cause /problem analysis
- Fixes software defects/bugs and responsible for code quality and ensure zero-defect in their code
- Collaborates with Functional Analysts and technical Specialists to complete work, as required
BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc [comp sci]
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.