Job Title - Associate Engineer
Location - Pune
- Hands on experience on Java, micro services and SQL.
- Need smart developers who can understand and learn low code/no code solutions used in the application like Appian.
- End to end technical design, development, stabilization and enhancement of application.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, project managers to deliver suitable solution which can cope with the business need
- Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technology according to the standard and governance. Help to develop the technical competence of other teammates in new technology.
- Ensure a high-quality standard of deliverables according to Industry standards and best practices
- Prepare project-related documentation and provide support on compliance and audit checking Project relevant documentation, ensure compliance and audit policies are strictly followed.
- Provide professional consultancy and support in response to the queries from developers and business on security access Work closely with global and regional stakeholders and global development team on mandatory / regulatory / development projects.
- Ensure systems complying with group infrastructure and security policies and standards.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment demonstrable ability to adapt to different cultures.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
This position is responsible for developing new enhancements and supporting business process management (BPM) technologies including Appian application in production.
Responsible for providing Level 3 production support, change management for the application. Need to be able to diagnose/triage/resolve production incidents. Need to work with vendor (Appian) to be able to design/develop/enhance apian based solutions.
Strong technical, programming, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Able to provide direction and technical advice to other team members. Also, to learn new technologies quickly as they come in market.
Your skills and experience
- End-to-end Appian (BPM, Workflow) application development (like design, build, test & deploy) Good to have experience working on different Java platforms.
- Experience in database queries building, optimization, designing database solutions Familiarity with the Business Process Management Systems or eagerness and Ability to self-learn BPM tools like Appian.
- Experience on Java, REST API ,Oracle SQL, PostGRES, SAIL, Appian Development, SQL development and delivery in a project delivery environment (3+ years)
- Exposure to Appian platform administration would be a great plus
- Experience of DevOps methodology preferable Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum and knowledge of tools like JIRA, confluence.
- Strong English Communication and analytical skills are a must for working in a complex global team environment.
- Strong team player who also can work under pressure, independently and proactively while balancing competing priorities to achieve results on complex new development and integrations.
- The candidate should have both a high attention to detail and be able to articulate designs and implementation aspects in a concise manner.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree with experience of 5+ years. Appian L1 and/or L2 Certification is a big added advantage Appian Lead Developer Certification - highly desirable You'll achieve more when you join.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.