Senior Java Software Engineer
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment, learning new technologies as part of Deutsche Banks’ businesses.
Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor that we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
What will you do:
- Design, develop and document Java-based software components in accordance with requirements;
- Verify the developed source code by reviews;
- Fix software defects;
- Support QA team to provide high quality;
- Agile working environment;
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones.
- Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines.
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years experience as a software developer using JAVA programming language;
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot;
- Strong knowledge working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
Nice to have: cloud experience
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.