Investment Bank - Corporate Finance Director - Managing Director
Details of the Division and Team:
As one segment of the Corporate & Investment Bank, our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors.
We recognise that selecting the right investment banking partner can be the key to a company’s success. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions: both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services.
We are able to advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead the execution and origination of corporate finance transactions, including IPO and financial advisory
- Liaise with professional parties and relevant authorities, such as HK Stock Exchange and SFC, in connection with execution of deals
- Due diligence of clients and markets
- Deal documentation and internal approvals
- Leading client marketing efforts, including preparation of client advisory presentations and pitches
- Driving execution related matters for mandated transactions in an efficient manner
- Attending client meetings independently
Your skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of relevant Corporate Finance experience
- Candidate needs to be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a proven ability to multi task across clients, projects and geographies
- Strong and proven track record of deal execution
- Strong quantitative skills including extensive experience with financial models and valuation techniques
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage demanding clients
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.