Operation Services Specialist - SharePoint Online/ OneDrive-Online
Job Title: Operation Services Specialist – SharePoint Online/ OneDrive-Online
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
The Email, Productivity and Collaboration (EPC) Service Operations team are responsible for the day to day support of the end users platform for the Bank’s global EPC environment. In this role you’ll be working closely with the other platform towers, such as mobility, desktop, voice systems, email, collaboration, unified communications and audio visual.
As the Operation Service Specialist you’ll manage the daily operation and maintenance of the EPC Infrastructure. Analysing issues, request fulfilment, incident management, resolution of issues and conflicts, proactive improvements and automation within the environment and running reports and attending meetings.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- The management and support of the Productivity and Collaboration environment, consisting of SharePoint, OneDrive-Online DocuSign and Virtual Data Room both vendor managed and internal on-premises
- Performing monitoring, escalation, incident handling, change processing, firewall checks, standard reporting, monthly consumption analysis and reporting, developing and maintaining Knowledge Articles
- Understand thoroughly the end to end application support process and escalation procedures and become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area
- Proactively engage Major Incident Management and maintain effective communications with stakeholders during downtime events. Assist with resolution efforts and perform root cause analysis as needed on major incidents
- Act as co-ordination point for projects taking ownership were necessary to ensure successful transition into production
Your skills and experience
- Extensive technical SharePoint Online and One Drive Online experience within a large, complex corporate environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including MSOffice for O365 and Mobility solutions
- Knowledge of Application and Web server, Database and SQL basics alongside a familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle tools and Agile processes
- Hands on experience of windows server patching and proven experience with application troubleshooting and Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol networking/ PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Information Technology applications, network infrastructure technology and the application of security components and corresponding interfaces
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.