Job Title- Tribe SM
Tribe Scrum Master with strong Agile mindset showcases servant leadership and coaching while working with tribes.
Tribe scrum master has experience in scaling Lean and Agile practices and would understand the challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning a large development program.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Accountable to coordinating with all SM and stakeholders in tribe
- Accountable to running quarterly planning
- Accountable for establishing Scrum/Agile as defined in the Scrum Guide. Do this by helping everyone understand theory and practice, both within the Team and the organization.
- Accountable for the Team’s effectiveness, coaching an improvement culture by focusing on continuous improvements, visualize and measure team flow, ensures impediments to the team are quickly removed
- Lives and promotes agile mindset and culture (Agile values and principles, scrum Values)
- Facilitate team events within Scrum and stretch for Team of Team Events at Tribe level
- Surfacing up team metrics and helping the team understand their metrics and self-reflect and experiment
- Encouraging a psychological safe environment for the team
- Supporting/Coaching the product owner and backlog
- Provide training to the team on new facilitation techniques
- Enable the team to actively own and surface dependencies and risks or escalate in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a personal growth mindset - Lifelong learning
- Be responsible of leading scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Supporting and coaching the product owner and scrum team to become self-organized, achieve a higher levels of scrum maturity and customer satisfaction
- Work in an agile environment and lead the agile ceremonies as Scrum Master
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
Your skills and experience
- 10+ years overall IT experience and out of which 2+ years Scrum Master experience in a software driven environment, ideally banking or a similarly regulated environment
- 2+ years of working in RTE or similar role in a scaled agile environment
- 4+ years experience of working in an Agile environment practicing Scrum or Kanban (Lean Agile Practitioner), putting Agile Manifesto and Principles into practice with teams and organizations
- Previous experience as dedicated Agile Scrum Master
- Experience in coaching , teaching and mentoring
- Experience with Business Mastery – Innovation and product development
- Very strong communication skills both written and oral
- Certified practitioner to enable and train teams on the best Agile practices
- Experience using collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT etc
- Experience in other Agile approaches such as Kanban , XP etc
- Professional Coaching or Facilitating
- Desirable experience of scaling agility with multiple globally distributed teams
- Evidence of supporting team focus on high quality delivery
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.