DWS Xtrackers ETF Sales assistant France & MENA (Internship)
Supporting ETF sales people in analysis and business development for France and MENA regions in collaboration with the portfolio management teams (based in London and Frankfurt), the marketing teams (based in Frankfurt) and the Capital Markets teams (based in London).
Daily tasks include:
- Assisting in the design of marketing materials and following up on various requests from institutional clients and asset managers.
- Assistance in the production of presentations and materials for commercial purposes.
- Contribution to the analysis of ETF flows and trends
- Analysis of performance attributions
- Follow-up of client/prospect databases
This internship offers the opportunity to acquire:
- A technical knowledge of a growing market
- Skills on a dynamic and energizing commercial approach
- A comprehensive approach to the financial markets through investment support on all asset classes (Equities, Bonds, Commodities)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.