Job Title: Vice President
Location: DLF Square, Gurgaon
The Sales Specialist works with the Lead Salesperson to meet agreed sales and revenue targets. The Sales Specialist will generate detailed client / product knowledge, market knowledge and cultivate client relationships in order to generate sales opportunities. The Sales Specialist will work to develop deep understanding of the client need / product detail and Bank’s capabilities with the aim of meeting client satisfaction expectations. The Sales Specialist will be conversant relevant legal, regulatory and Bank policy requirements and operate accordingly. Together with the Lead Salesperson ensure liaison with existing clients. Researching and fostering new client opportunities. Building the necessary working relationships with origination, trading, research, client services, and operations staff – if applicable & to the degree that is commensurate with the business area - to ensure effective end to end client / product delivery
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Hunt for new client deals in cash management across MNCs and LLCs across business segments like Corporates, NBFI, New Age Companies
- Grow wallet from existing clients and own existing CCM client relationships including coverage at CFO/CXO levels
- Align sales efforts to Bank’s growth strategy and grow underlying revenue drivers like liabilities, overdrafts, deposits and x-border flows
- Commercialize innovative and new products to existing and new clients
- Provide deep solutioning and structuring cum advisory to clients, leveraging understanding of client’s business and industry and in close coordination with Bank’s SME’s
- Work on RFPs and large complex deals in partnership with stakeholders across the Corporate Bank.
Your skills and experience
- Existing sales background with 7-12 years workex in corporate sales
- Experience in Cash management sales an advantage, experience in working on other products like Trade Finance & FX and/or Coverage in Commercial/Corporate Banking is an advantage
- MBA from top B-Schools, CA or similar post graduation qualification from top institutions preferred
- Self-starter, go-getter, should have high levels of initiative, energy, enthusiasm and curiosity levels.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.