Job Title- German Language - Associate
This role has the accountability to support the delivery of the Global Procurement and Travel Operations vision and strategy for Procurement to Pay processes for countries on dbBuyer platform. This role is responsible for Project execution. He/she requires strong collaboration skills and initiative oriented as he/she is required to work closely with the Global Procurement teams and other business leads across DB. Preference that he/she should have excellent analytical skills and good communication skills. Knowledge of excel, word and power-point is required as well.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Assuring operational metrics are achieved for the processes and appropriate remediation actions designed and implemented.
- Proactively assessing stakeholders needs and provide solution
- Project management skills to support building service delivery platforms and implementation of a world-class Procurement to Pay operational process, partnering with global program teams to ensure proper involvement in design, testing and deployment for new initiatives
- Implementation of new operational process, solutions, policies, ensure stability of existing operations at all times to meet the global / region control requirements.
- Proposal for process improvement and system enhancement to improve the efficiency of all purchasing and invoicing transactions for countries of responsibility
- Integration with Global Procurement Operations and Travel teams and close collaboration across other stakeholders (Group Tax, Finance, Compliance, AFC etc)
- Be the driving focus for centralization of certain global functions to achieve synergies and process excellence.
- Hands on experience on running initiatives, projects. Experience of working on project management tools can be added advantage
- Ensure the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards.
Your skills and experience
- German Language Certification (B2+)
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/ Banking/ Procurement domain
- Very strong analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excel and proven capacity to work effectively with limited supervision
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and relationship skills
- Ability to influence
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken skills)
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.