Job Title- Operations Expert, AVP
A project is a temporary endeavour established to produce a specific deliverable. The Project Manager supports in the delivery of agreed project outputs at the agreed time, quality parameters within the agreed scope. The Project Manager will manage and coordinate the project activities to ensure that tasks are performed that result in the project deliverable.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Procurement background preferred with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ensure the project are planned in a manner that delivers to the required quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions.
- Ensure the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards.
- Must be able to provide active reporting along with appropriate analysis and keep the stakeholders as well as management upto date with the progress.
- Analyze and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolve them or escalate as appropriate.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project and must be able to create, maintain multiple parallel running initiatives, projects. In addition, must have experience of working on project management tools.
- Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks.
- Ensure project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication.
- Excellent knowledge/ expertise in MS PowerPoint. Should be able to make good power point presentations required for the projects.
- Must have excellent knowledge of creating comprehensive project reports using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and VBA.
- Responsible for developing VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks. Must be able to develop and maintain multiple databases using VBA and MS Excel. Create automated reporting systems to improve strategic planning and analysis.
Your skills and experience
- Must be having 10-12 years of experience in financial/ banking industry and at least 5 years of project management experience.
- Any Graduate, Postgraduate from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions
- Experienced in effectively communicating and influencing project stakeholders, team members.
- Professional qualification - Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus.
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep team management informed of status of cases and proactively identify and flag issues.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.