Job Title- Operations Expert, AVP
Location- Jaipur ,India
Role will require to manage team of Global payments who are responsible for vendor Invoice processing, payment run Bank Reconciliations, payment return investigation and processing in addition to payment approvals etc. In addition role will also require to drive upcoming projects and on-demand tasks such including departmental savings initiatives, audits or data requests.
Additionally role will also involve franchise Building, leading development of team members, owning & ensuring performance on SLAs, KPIs and KRIs, front to back reporting across the business, supporting benchmarking activities and monitoring performance against agreed metrics. Provides clients, colleagues, and partner functions with regular and ad hoc Management
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the team of Global payments team who are responsible for Invoice processing, Bank Reconciliations, return investigation and processing, Vendor Credit recovery and payment approvals etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of Payment run process
- Implementation of new operational process, solutions, policies, ensure stability of existing operations at all times to meet the global / region control requirements.
- Understanding of various stages of Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle, which includes Vendor Management Process, Invoice processing, Payment Processing and Vendor / Bank Reconciliation -Accounts payable /receivable experience.
- Good Knowledge of SAP /S4HANA which can help in providing technical support and system changes with finalization of all the process BRD and UAT in addition to the regular activities.
- Will be responsible to identify issues and provide feedback to improve quality and reduce defects with an Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Proposal for process improvement and system enhancement to improve the efficiency of all purchasing and invoicing transactions for countries of responsibility
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to use sound judgment to determine due diligence quality and if meets regulatory standards.
- Franchise Building. Leads the development of SLAs, KPIs and KRIs, front to back across the business, supporting benchmarking activities and monitoring performance against agreed metrics. Provides clients, colleagues, and partner functions with regular and ad hoc Management Information (MI), analysis and insight to drive new thinking, development and implementation of interventions to address changing business needs and reflect market trends.
- Ensure to maintain the quality report/Error log for the team and ensure communicate corrective feedback and clear actions points. Also, ensuring daily team huddles are organized on Huddle Board to cover proper capacity utilization, leaves and backups, cross training, urgent deliverables (if any) and escalations.
- Driving Change management including automation with an approach to bring process improvement ideas & efficiency Ability to understand the upstream and downstream impact of payment task, payment approvals and reconciliation
- Knowledge of autobahn system will be added advantage.
Your skills and experience
- 9-12 years of post-qualification work experience in Accounts Payable/ receivable domain with team management experience minimum 5 to 6 yrs. with other Banks / KPOs BPO etc.
- Strong understanding of accounting knowledge & concepts
- Good analytical and effective communication skills with ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- Independent self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Sound Knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, S4HANA, ARIBA and MS Office
- CA/ MBA Finance/ Commerce Post Graduate /Graduates with good academic record
- Good understanding of end-to-end source to pay operations
- Effective communication skills - to be able to manage relationships with stakeholders virtually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and organizational skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.