The New Banking division is responsible for providing solutions for the digitization of Deutsche Bank's retail and corporate banking business.
New Banking provides digital applications for online and mobile banking as well as the public presence of the retail bank, as well as for branch, self-service terminal and call center applications.
At the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a Technology Manager for the New Banking sector to accompany us on the way to the agile Tribe and Squad organization to successfully manage the complex ecosystem of the digital core systems for the Call-Center service and distribution channel.
- In the control of the external IT service providers you ensure that the order management is organized and optimized correctly.
- Managing the costs of our IT projects, create forecasts, manage the team's resource allocation and organize the distribution of costs among the participating internal business units.
- Accompanying compliance with the contractually agreed services, such as the monitoring of consultation reports.
- You are responsible for compliance and support in optimizing operating costs.
- Inform stakeholders of significant changes in internal accounting.
- Support the Service Owner and the Contract Manager during annual reviews and new agreements.
- Qualified university student of a scientific, economical or technical specialty with a focus on IT, as an alternative to comparable training.
- You have already gained experience in the cost control of complex infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the most common program and project management tools such as Clarity completes your profile.
- Ideally you have a technical background in the field of operation and / or development of WEB applications or Contact Center SIP IP technology.
- Ability to work in an agile team with agile methodologies and focus on results.
- First experience in order management e.g. using DB Buyer is desirable.
- Fluent English in word and writing.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.