IT Application Owner
The New Banking division is responsible for providing solutions for the digitization of Deutsche Bank's retail and corporate banking business. New Banking provides digital applications for online and mobile banking as well as the public presence of the retail bank, as well as for branch, self-service terminal and call center applications.
At the earliest opportunity, we are looking for an IT Application Owner for the New Banking division to accompany us on the way to the agile Tribe and Squad organization to successfully manage the complex ecosystem of digital core systems for the Call-Center service and distribution channel.
- In the control of external IT service providers, you ensure that our applications are operated, optimized and maintained perfectly.
- Furthermore, you manage emerging risks and problems along our IT and security policies in a 7*24 operating model. In this way you will participate in a 7*24 call availability.
- They accompany compliance with the contractually agreed services such as the service levels and ensure the quality of the service to our internal customers.
- You are responsible for compliance and support in optimizing operating costs.
- They shall inform stakeholders of any significant changes or disturbances.
- Qualified university student of a scientific, economical or technical specialty with a focus on IT, as an alternative to comparable training.
- You have already gained experience in application and/or project management of complex infrastructure. Contact Center SIP IP technology, Network and monitoring skills complete your profile.
- Ability to work in an agile team with agile methodologies and focus on results.
- Ideally you have experience in the operation and/or development of voice applications, WEB applications or databases. First contact points in cloud or hybrid operations are desirable.
- Fluent English in word and writing, German knowledge make it easier to deal with the language applications
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.