Team Assistant - China
Employer: DWS Group
Title: Team Assistant
Location: Beijing, China
Job Code: #LI-ZL1 #LI-01
Today, markets face a whole new set of pressures – but also a whole lot of opportunity too. Opportunity to innovate differently. Opportunity to invest responsibly. And opportunity to make change.
Join us at DWS, and you can be part of an industry-leading firm with a global presence. You can lead ambitious opportunities and shape the future of investing. You can support our clients, local communities, and the environment.
We’re looking for creative thinkers and innovators to join us as the world continues to transform. As whole markets change, one thing remains clear; our people always work together to capture the opportunities of tomorrow. That’s why we are ‘Investors for a new now’.
As investors on behalf of our clients, it is our role to find investment solutions. Ensuring the best possible foundation for our clients’ financial future. And in return, we’ll give you the support and platform to develop new skills, make an impact and work alongside some of the industry’s greatest thought leaders. This is your chance to achieve your goals and lead an extraordinary career.
This is your chance to invest in your future.
Read more about DWS and who we are here.
As our Team Assistant, you will:
The Administrative Assistant provides the core support that facilitates the working of the business area to which they are aligned. The remit may also extend beyond office administration as is required to offer the support needed by that business area. The Administrative Assistant’s tasks ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the business area, such as scanning / photocopying, filing / archiving, sorting mail, maintaining adequate office supplies, instructing couriers and arranging a variety of deliveries and standard office documentation tasks (e.g. copy typing). There may be a receptionist (e.g. providing first point of contact in meeting and greeting the visitors and telephone callers to the business area) and / or team activity coordination (e.g. booking conference calls, lunches, processing expenses) aspect to the remit. Administrative Assistants will be in contact with other Administration Profession members and areas of the Bank that support their business area.
- administration support including concur claim processing, travel booking, calendar management and other administrative support
- assist with data gathering and update of various trackers/reports
- assist with preparation of presentation materials
- assist with translation work
- other team support/administration work
We are looking for
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (written & spoken)
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively and with flexibility
- High integrity and be able to safeguard confidential and sensitive information
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and able to multi-task
- At least 3 years working experience
- Experience working in an international, multi-cultural organisation
- Degree holder – preferably in finance
What we’ll offer you:
At DWS we’re serious about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive culture where colleagues can be themselves and it’s important to us that you enjoy coming to work - feeling healthy, happy and rewarded. At DWS you’ll have access to a range of benefits including, but not limited, to the below:
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, comprehensive leave policy, personal and volunteer days
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits
- Access to best in class trainings, in role development and career progression opportunities
If you require any adjustments or changes to be made to the interview process for any reason including, or related to a disability or long-term health condition, then please contact your recruiter and let them know what assistance you may need. Examples of adjustments include providing a change to the format of the interview, or providing assistance when at the DWS office. This will not affect your application and our recruitment team will discuss options with you
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.