Employee Compliance Analyst
Job Title Employee Compliance Global Compliance Officer
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President
Employee Compliance’s (EC) core function is to provide effective advice and tools to enable Deutsche Bank employees to observe the highest standards of individual behavior and conduct and to assess, monitor and report on Compliance risks posed by Employees and Contingent Workers associated with, amongst others, the following areas: Personal Account Dealing (PAD); Private Investment Transactions (PIT); Outside Business Interests (OBI); Employee Compliance Attestations; and Licensing & Registrations (L&R).
The EC programme is undergoing a significant transformation in terms of policy, processes and supporting systems and controls. You will be responsible for supporting EC in achieving the programmes existing and transformational goals through the establishment and development of globally consistent minimum standards according to risk appetite and best practice.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Hybrid Working - we understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Providing trusted advisory support to the EC team on the Bank’s policies (eg PAD, PIT, OBI, L&R) and the associated controls to ensure minimum standards, risk appetite and processes are documented, implemented and communicated on a globally consistent basis
- Supporting the development and management of EC’s key programmes eg Quality Assurance, Breach and Consequence Management, attestations, staff training, employee licensing, control management
- Supporting the development and management of EC’s systems eg monitoring of system logic, gathering of requirements, UAT testing as needed
- Supporting the development and management of EC’s governance activities eg EC control inventory, decision logs, Management Information, commitment tracker, regulatory inventory
- Supporting ongoing stakeholder coordination for internal and external audits, assurance and testing
- Supporting data controller activities eg ensuring EC data is stored, provided, migrated, and managed in data repositories in line with regulation and bank standards
Your skills and experience
- Understanding, interpreting, and implementing risk-based solutions to meet global regulatory expectations as they relate to PAD, PIT, OBI and L&R policy and processes
- Oversight and implementation of operational processes to support PAD, PIT, OBI and L&R programmes
- Ability to manage and implement data and technology initiatives, ideally using an agile methodology
- Developing and implementing strong governance controls and processes in a compliance environment
- Ability to utilise large sets of data to produce management information to address business and operational risks
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (e.g. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank in the UK is proud to have been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Gender Equality for three consecutive years. Additionally, we have been awarded a Silver Award from Stonewall for two years running and named in their Top 100 Employers for 2023 for our work supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.