Job Title: SAP ABAP and BW Senior Engineer
Senior Engineer is responsible for managing or performing work across multiple areas of the bank's overall IT Platform/Infrastructure including analysis, development, and administration. It may also involve taking functional oversight of engineering delivery for specific departments. Work includes:
- Planning and developing entire engineering solutions to accomplish business goals.
- Building reliability and resiliency into solutions with appropriate testing and reviewing throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Ensuring maintainability and reusability of engineering solutions
- Ensuring solutions are well architected and can be integrated successfully into the end-to-end business process flow.
- Reviewing engineering plans and quality to drive re-use and improve engineering capability.
- Participating in industry forums to drive adoption of innovative technologies, tools and solutions in the Bank.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Working in an SAP BW environment on SAP ABAP related developments
- Previous experience working with data transformation and data warehouse projects.
- Experience of SAP BW on HANA modeling, CDS views
- Must have ABAP debugging knowledge & able to write BW relevant ABAP codes.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Rigorous, resourceful, adaptable with good attention to detail and strong project ownership.
- Strong configuration management skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Analytical, yet able to communicate well with others, both written and spoken
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in an IT-related discipline (or equivalent)
- Minimum 6-10 years of strong hands-on technical experience with SAP BW, SAP ABAP and SAP HANA
- Primary skills required: SAP ABAP and BW with exposure on HANA
- Working experience on SAP Finance related BW is preferred.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Identifying and escalating problems at an early stage
- Flexibility and willingness to work autonomously.
- Self-motivated within set competencies in a team and fast paced environments
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.