Job Title: Payment Processing Analyst
Location – Bangalore
The Payments Processing Analyst is responsible for the accurate and timely addressing of all types of payments queries from DBTCA’s and DBAGNY’s clients/Street banks and internal stakeholders on payments before and after execution and prioritizing the queue based on amount, clients critical, queries type, etc. Additionally, the responsible also extend to perform reconciliation for all the internal accounts,
The Payments Processing Analyst undertakes the complete analysis of payment transactions for its correctness before proceeding with investigation and the process is performed considering all the regulation that governs the US Investigation process.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure completion of daily activity as per standard procedure
- Knowledge of clearing systems.
- Knowledge of Swift.
- Knowledge of IFSA.
- Knowledge of OFAC and EU regulations.
- Ensure adherence to operating procedures.
- Clear understanding of formatting money transfer payments.
- Knowledge about CINQ, PSE, STP, OnDemand, AXS pointApplication.
- Knowledge about DB products.
- Ensure accuracy of 100% is maintained as per the SLA.
- To Process compensation inquires as per standard Procedure.
- To escalate any process related ambiguities to their respective supervisors or manager for clarification and follow the escalation matrix.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via swift in a timely manner.
- Respond to the needs of Relationship managers and CMI Officers.
- Document queries, investigations and actions using CINQ application.
- Addressing calls as per the queries from AMS Team to retrieve and provide any information in relation to the inquiry received.
- Ensure that the checking is done in true spirit and evidences all control lapses with suggested actions.
- Carry out all the EOD functions as per checklists and maintain the relevant records.
- Keep Team Manager advised of the exceptional occurrences, to enable appropriate action.
- Ensure he has assisted in creating proper backups through adequate cross training, within the department
- To train new recruits.
- Basic understanding of quality policy and QMS.
- Backup for USD Investigations, ACH Investigation, CC and BM
- Contribution to innovation.
- To achieve the Job objectives set, within the timelines agreed.
- To assist team with monitoring tasks as needed on a daily basis.
- To maintain records and documentation for the team.
- Ensure all amendments and or updates to the KOP are made on the defined timelines.
- Maintain all relevant training records.
- Assist the manager in preparation of various team related MIS
- Carry out the monthly departmental self-assessments, based on the checklists.
Your skills and experience:
- Good communication skill
- Basic Banking Knowledge
- Experience in Cash Operation (preferred)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Problem solving skill
- Team player
- Clear understanding of Payments flow
- Well versed with SWIFT
- Risk and Regulatory
- Payments, SWIFT Back-office operation, Operation Risk
- Minimum Graduation in any stream.
How we'll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams:
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.