Branch Operation Analyst
Job Title- Branch Operation Analyst
Location- NKP, Mumbai
It is a regulatory reporting role. The candidate is expected to prepare / check the various regulatory reports to be filed with Central Bank, RBI application, CBI , Income Tax, FIU, etc. on timely manner. Further, candidate is expected to provide various adhoc requirements sought by the regulators on timely manner. This role includes providing clarifications to regulatory queries with regard to inward, outward, complex deal management and funded products against Trade Finance and Lending details with Central Bank. Role involves interacting with various departments of Deutsche Bank to collate data required to be filed at the bank level with regulators and also provide data required / sought by other departments. The role includes providing data to concurrent auditors, work with them and provide details to finance and statutory auditors. Knowledge and experience in Trade Products would be preferable.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Working in the regulatory reporting team, interacting with various stake holders within GTFO and also across various departments of the bank.
- He /She shall be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely filing of various regulatory reports of Trade and Lending Operations.
Your skills and experience
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate with an industry experience of 6 to 8 years is preferable.
- Certificate on Foreign Exchange Operation from IIBF will be added advantage.
- Looking for a candidate with experience in Trade Finance and Lending operation, Regulatory reporting, Managing regulator and Operation Risk Management.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.