Job Title: L3 Engineer
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Pune, India
The Dev or L3 Engineer, is an experienced and detail-oriented person capable of integrating product knowledge, research and testing to answer complex questions about product behavior and provide end to end solution to permanently fix the issue. The engineer will assist customer teams and other team members to understand how customers can achieve desired outcomes using the applications it exists today. The output of could range from FAQs and knowledge base articles that describe to customers how to operate the product to achieve selected outcomes to end to end coding solution for the issue reported.
The Dev or L3 engineer would be liaising with the global stakeholders and vendors to deliver technology solutions as part of yearly book of work
The Dev or L3 Engineer should also be able understand functional requirements / expectations of the various stakeholders and work towards an appropriate plan of action. The role also requires working with the product vendors and lead upgrades as applicable.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Oversee resolution of technical issues coming from customer teams
- Fix and deliver the customer issues that need development efforts
- Be a liaison between the customer-facing teams and the Product and Engineering org for management and resolution of all technical questions and issues
- Maintain detailed documentation ranging from Knowledge Base articles to live logging of incidents for post-mortems
- Ensure SLA obligations with internal and external stakeholders are observed and met; escalate as necessary using judgment and discretion
- Develop a deep understanding of the application platform across all product lines and clearly articulate support decisions and findings
- Work closely with internal teams to stay up to date on product features, changes, and issues
Your skills and experience
- Must be having total 5+ years of experience and at least 4 years of experience in Java, Spring, Springboot technologies, Hibernate & Front end technologies (Angular or React)
- Strong development background using Java
- Strong SQL programming skills on Oracle or SQL 2008 and above
- Automation scripts using python, powershell or batch
- Experience in any cloud technologies. GCP preferrable.
- Experience in platform migration of application including hardware, software and database upgrades
- Manage any IT Security incidents that may occur in the application.
- Able to work with product vendors and lead upgrades as applicable.
- Facilitate Disaster Recovery activities by reviewing DR plans and coordinating the execution of DR exercise for the application.
- Working Knowledge of SDLC & Agile processes.
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions
- Experienced in effectively communicating and influencing project stakeholders, team members
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.