Job Title - Senior Engineer, AVP
Location - Pune, India
We are looking for an Axiom developer for Local regulatory reporting delivery. He'll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As an Axiom developer, one should be comfortable designs, implements, and documents end to end solutions, which include the use of Axiom v9, V10 and Oracle database, Candidate should also be a team player with a knack for product understanding.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Articulate issues and risks to team leads in timely manner
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams and other developers in the team for completion of task in hand
Your skills and experience
- IT Exp of 12+ yrs with 4+ yrs of relevant Axiom experience
- Proficiency in RDBMS (Oracle 12C, 18g or 19c)
- Proficiency in development of regulatory reports using Axiom Controller View V9/V10
- Proficiency in performance tuning of SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Unix shells scripting.
- Experience of Taxonomy Reporting using Axiom
- Working experience in migration from v9 to v10 Axiom architecture
- Experience in Google Cloud platform
- Agile methodology delivery experience
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.