Scrum Master, AVP
Job Title: VRM Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Reporting to Vendor Risk and the Observability Product Manager, the successful candidate will work autonomously in supporting both functions in the RTB Storage Services landscape.
The analyst will be responsible for MI reporting, tracking closure of both internal and external control assessments relating to vendor risk management, scheduling meetings, updating information, analysing data, building workflows, data gathering and general oversight of vendor engagements, enterprise tool research, requirements mapping and possible POC planning.
This high-energy, results-oriented job requires a balance of strong people skills, leadership, technical skills and business processes, a sense of urgency resolving problem issues, creativity, work schedule flexibility, adaptability to changing business conditions, and a commitment to a positive customer experience and overall solutions driven and self-motivated mind-set.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
The Storage Services RUN function is primarily responsible for operational management and in this instance focused on Third-Party Management and Tooling tasks across the service.
- Reporting on TPRA status
- Attending regular TPRA Governance cadence review meetings and tooling workshops
- Procedural and process SME
- Networking and building strong intra-team relationships.
- Assist and support the Observability function with report analysis, POC planning, research and requirements mapping
- Key Ops building
- General support
Your Skills & Experience
- Vendor facing communication.
- Planning and project management
- Track record of successful delivery of complex vendor risk assessments
- Significant experience in identifying opportunities for improvement in existing processes/functions in alignment with the objectives of the Target Operating Model
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to develop, articulate and sell a vision.
Competencies and Skillset
- Microsoft Office suite – intermediate to expertly competent
- Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Agile development (SCRUM / Kanban)
- Communication and collaboration
- People management
DB Leadership Capabilities
- Business Judgement
- Manging upwards
- Working autonomously
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Collaboration & working with respect is crucial as a DB value
- Working with integrity and own a strong work-ethic
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.