ITAO - AVP
Job Title: Engineer
We are looking for entrepreneurial and self-driven engineers, who believe in joining hands with global teams and define the future of banking.
As part of ‘Client Access and Digital Experience’ tribe, Swift messaging team is responsible to maintain the product roadmap of various Swift interfacing product and services.
Teams work with engineering mindset with various opportunities to play versatile role across squads.
Teams are self-sufficient and responsible for product maintenance/upgrades/patching , Tech refresh, addressing TRC roadmap & audit assessments/remediations, regulatory and business changes.
This role will provide opportunity to play techno-functional role for a squad with handson expertise to work on design, development and product maintenance.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
The Lead Software Development Engineer will help direct and participate in the day-to-day operations of a team managing vendor developed application. The incumbent will lead by example to ensure business and product objectives are met will providing administrative, technical and people leadership for multiple, diverse and sometimes geographically distributed teams. The Lead Software Development Engineer is expected to meet business and technical requirements as well as providing coaching and guidance to the team to enable future success.
- Work as an engineer , perform handson activities as part of Scrum team, own the design/scripting/configuration story or tasks
- Work within a squad(team) or across squads to analyze , review product artefacts/requirements
- Gain in depth knowledge and understanding of the application , vendor product, interfaces to assist the design/dev, solution phases
- Play active role in product configuration, setup , solution design, Infra assessment , coordination with Infra partners
- Apply the best practices from industry on product management, Agile, DevOps and SDLC process
- Ensure the product deliveries/releases timelines are met by delivering the stories/tasks with upmost quality
- Work with Application Owner & PO to assess/remediate the Risk, audit, compliance assessments
- Identify gaps and identify opportunities for test automation, DevOps
- Should demonstrate the willingness to work cross functional and to assist team in various phases of SDLC process
- Should be ready to take up squad level roles like release management or application owner roles as additional responsibilities or on rotational basis as per the squad’s needs
Your skills and experience
- 8+ experience in product design/development/maintenance
- Handson experience of scripting/programming (shell or perl), SQL
- Good knowledge of application integration SSH/MQ
- Past experience of applications or product hosted in Linux, JBOSS, Oracle database
- Past experience in automation, DevOps best practices will be value add
- Exposure in SDLC, release management process
- Swift domain , functional knowledge will be added advantage
- Past experience of working in virtual and diverse team
- Proactive, sound communication/ coordination and inter personal skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.