Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Pune, India
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for business.
Deutsche Bank is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 Engineers (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that we support within Corporate Bank are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology supports these businesses through ‘vertical’ CIO aligned teams and by ‘horizontals’ such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from Home Option (if necessary)
- On job training on various International Reporting Standards relevant to the profile
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term Life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
- Builds, expand, enhance, and maintain CI/CD/CT automation pipeline across Dev, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Prod environments
- Ensure CI/CD implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code and ensure infrastructure is built as Infrastructure-as-Code
- Develop Automations (CI/CD pipelines, agents, access, and integrations), administer repository solutions (GIT Source control, Docker repository, OpenShift), Integrate Continuous Deployment processes, Integrates Continuous Testing processes, and automate through scripting using PowerShell and other technologies
- Develop and maintain Java, Spring Boot based Microservices
- Help with migrating the existing infrastructure from on-prem to Google Cloud Platform
- Set up observability for the application. Monitor and report on application up-time, performance, and other metrics
Your Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- Experience with DevOps, DevOps Cloud engineering (utilizing cloud fundamentals like Google/Amazon/Microsoft) and managing Java/NodeJS applications
- Expertise in building, running, and scaling microservices using Kubernetes, GKE, Docker, monitoring services like (Geneos, Prometheus, New Relic)
- Experience in application development using Java, Spring, and related technologies
- Knowledge with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices Experience using Terraform, GitHub, GitHub actions, Jenkins, and delivering good quality code within enterprise scale development
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure using Terraform, deploying VMs using Terraform, and experience with
- Experience with cloud network / VPC provisioning, cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) integration, and on-prem to cloud migration
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.