Job Title- Senior Engineer, AVP
Location- Pune, India
We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results. We welcome applications from talents from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, beliefs, and generations.
As part of one of the internationally staffed, agile teams of the Private Bank Data Platform, you will be part of the "TDI PB Germany Enterprise & Data" department. The main focus here is on the development and delivery of different solutions in the area of data warehousing, reporting and analytics for the Private Bank in Germany to ensure that necessary data is provided for operational and analytical purposes.
The VGP and Info Services are based on the new, strategic data platform of the Private Bank and uses the Google Cloud Platform as a basis. With Google as a close partner, we are following Deutsche Bank's cloud strategy with the aim of transferring a significant proportion of today's on-prem applications to the Google cloud platform or building new ones there.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and operate fast and reliable solutions for Info Services and other products in VGP based on needs in OnlineBanking and other customers together with your team.
- You will be part of a DevOps team and, in addition to developer activities, you will also be involved with IaaS and platform operations and will help maintain the infrastructure components of the platform on the GCP
- You will be responsible for the application end-2-end together with your agile team and develop it according to the needs of the users
- As an active part of the agile development team, you will be instrumental in leading the design and implementation of data pipelines and also support the product owner in the design of the data platform
- In the growing department, you will act as a role model for junior staff, conduct code reviews and help create an attractive environment for the team
Your skills and experience
- Broad knowledge of data processing via SQL, as well as many years of experience in using data pipeline tools (Apache Beam, Apache Airflow, etc.)
- More than 5 years of practical experience in developing applications using Java and/or Python
- Experience in the environment of cloud applications (experience with projects in the Google Cloud Platform desirable (DataFlow, Composer, BigQuery, PubSub)
- Knowledge with IaaS using Terraform as well as CI/CD using Github Actions or other deployment methods
- Good communication skills in English
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.