Technology Management Senior Analyst
Job Title: Technology Management Senior Analyst
Our Technology Data and Innovation (TDI) teams are responsible for the bank's complete information technology (IT) infrastructure as well as for developing, implementing and protecting the software required to support the bank's entire business. We move more than €1.6 trillion through the bank's platforms every day. Every day, we enable millions of customers to use our broad range of banking services across all contact channels.
Our technology platforms - with award-winning trading systems and mobile banking apps - help Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to its customers.
The Customer Data Intelligence (CDI) tribe is part of TDI Private Bank Germany and covers the complete data value chain, including not only the mobilization, integration, enrichment, and storage of data. Furthermore, it provides tools, services and data analytics to enable new use cases, business capabilities and directly creates value for Deutsche Bank.
CDI products enable reaching strategic goals in driving the cloud move of complex BI infrastructure, reducing the number of warehouses, simplifying our architecture, and bringing down costs, while at the same time developing cutting edge data technology like automated near time machine learning processes.
Your Team will focus on the delivery and maintenance of applications which enable frontends by providing intelligent data deliveries, e.g. KPI calculation logic and even operationalization of machine learning algorithms together with analytical squads.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
Technology Management is responsible for improving the technological aspects of operations to reduce infrastructure costs, improve functional performance and help deliver Divisional business goals. Work includes:
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders to translate bank strategy into objectives and plans for implementation supporting the delivery of world class technology solutions
- Planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration, network operations, and client service
- Ensuring systems performance and service level requirements are met
- Managing and maintaining strategic relationships with key IT product and services providers
- Transferring business requirements into technical solutions or into Release Management
- Providing in-depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives
- Manage the technical roadmap of the application (technology roadmap compliance), estimate/budget capacity needed.
- Participate in Domain Expert Meetings and in cost estimates of projects (including Run The Bank, also total application cost);
- Closely work with the Audit Teams and avoid any Delays or Escalations related to Non-compliance
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge on one of the public cloud – GCP, Azure, AWS
- Skills utilizing Jenkins, Teamcity, Ansible
- Extensive experience building CICD pipelines using Jenkins and Openshift / Kubernetes
- In-depth knowledge of source-control preferably git, bitbucket
- Working knowledge of environment monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Geneos, AppDynamics, New Relic
- Knowledge of infrastructure as Code - Terraform
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Basic exposure to delivering good quality code within enterprise scale development
- The ideal candidate will also have:
- Good hands-on on cloud security and operations
- Experience in other programing languages, specifically R, Scala and Python would be helpful
- Good to have basic understanding Behavior Driven Development
- Knowledge gained in Financial Services environments
- Experience and practical knowledge of database systems and database structures; at least experience to work with one of the following database technologies: Relational, Document, Key-Value.
- Experience in managing (large-scale) structured and unstructured data.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge on mathematical models / statistics.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- You preferably know ITIL standards.
- Good communication and experience in working with distributed teams (especially Germany + India)
- Knowledge about ETL processes in the DWH environment / Data Lake and how to automate them.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.