Job Title- Senior Engineer, AVP
Location- Pune, India
The Mass Data Integration (MDI) is part of Enterprise & Data within TDI Private Bank. Within MDI we are responsible to deliver the complete life cycle of data integration solutions. In this role, we support a wide array of internal customers and business processes by ensuring the correct and stable delivery of ETL and other data driven functionality.
Your role is within the Application Management team and will focus on the delivery and maintenance of file transfer processes and system connectivity as well as being responsible for job scheduling.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- As a senior team member in the Application Management and L3-Support-Team, you will be a primary delivery agent in this area and will give guidance to junior and external staffing
- You will perform support activities, including capacity management, problem analysis and resolution in our ETL environments
- Make headways in setting-up and maintaining file transfer tools within our area of responsibility including mainframe, midrange, and cloud environments as well as of system connectivity and system onboarding requirements for new integration projects
- Perform activities related to onboarding of new ETL projects, including the set-up of new project folders and database schemes
- Work closely with the development team, application management and service operations, forming a virtual Dev-Ops team to support an environment of continuous improvement and pro-active error avoidance in the overall platform
- Proactively suggest optimization potential in our processes and organization, and move these forward independently upon mutual agreement
Your skills and experience
- Several years of experience in administration and maintenance of Informatica Power Center
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, including fundamental SQL
- Ideally, knowledge of Informatica design and development
- Experience with job scheduling design and implementation, preferably with UC4 Automic
- Experience deployment- and test automation
- Understanding of architecture patterns, typical integration patterns, code conventions or other best practices
- Fluent English is required
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.