Lead Business Functional Analyst
Job Title- Lead Business Functional Analyst
Business Functional Analysis is responsible for business solution design as a whole in complex project environments (e.g. transformational programmes).
- Identifying the full range of business requirements and translating requirements into specific functional specifications for solution development and implementation
- Analysing business requirements and the associated impacts of the changes
- Designing and assisting businesses in developing optimal target state business processes
- Creating and executing against roadmaps that focus on solution development and implementation
- Answering questions of methodological approach with varying levels of complexity
- Aligning with other key stakeholder groups (such as Project Management & Software Engineering) to support the link between the business divisions and the solution providers for all aspects of identifying, implementing and maintaining solutions
As part of one of the internationally staffed agile VGP team you are part of the "TDI PB Germany Enterprise & Data" division. The main focus here is on the development and provision of different solutions in the field of datawarehousing, reporting and analytics for the private bank in Germany to ensure that necessary data is provided for operational and analytical purposes.
The PB Data Platform is the new strategic data platform of the Private Bank and uses the Google Cloud Platform as the basis. With Google as a close partner, we are following Deutsche Bank’s cloud strategy to transfer a significant share of today’s on-prem applications to the Google Cloud Platform or to rebuild them.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
In order to rebuild VGP and Info Services in the best possible way, we are looking for an experienced Business Functional Analyst (BFA) with extensive knowledge and experience in the field of technical requirements analysis in the field of big data processes and technologies. This person is supposed to take over the role of the product winner for one of our teams.
- Accompany/design all levels of agile planning (Product Vision, Roadmap, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum)
- Technical and Technical Coordination within the PB Data Platform Team and interface to other IT areas and specialized page
- Analysis of complex problems in the field of data-based themes and development of solutions in exchange with the specialties
- Documentation and verification of requirements in Confluence and Jira
- Support for maintaining and prioritizing the product backlogs, as well as testing the data processes within the PB Data Platform
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies
- Technical review and acceptance of the developed features in the Scrum team
- Management and coordination of problem and crisis situations
Your skills and experience
- Multi-year experience in the field of data-driven digital solutions focusing on data platforms and data warehousing
- Proven knowledge and experience in big data and data warehousing and data ingest processes (Data Vault experience is a plus)
- Very good knowledge of the agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in using cloud environments is a plus
- Social and intercultural competence for the successful handling of all internal and external and also international stakeholders, as well as good analytical, conceptual thinking, analytical skills, pronounced autonomy and self-initiative, we presuppose
- Excellent verbal and written English and strong communication skills with ability to tailor communication to various stakeholders
- German language skills would be a plus but not a mandate.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.