Project & Change Execution Manager
Job Title: Project & Change Execution Manager
Location: Pune, India
Enterprise & Data supports IT Processes of regional Finance, Compliance, Sales Force Support and is the central IT contact for Data Warehouse Services in Germany with focus on PW&CC. The Domain delivers stable and high quality Enterprise applications, projects and services for Finance, Risk, Tax and PW&CC.
Our vision is to improve the quality and the cost efficiency of the projects as well as of the day-to-day services. Furthermore, we are constantly optimizing our processes to minimize application incidents and project risks.
Definition und Responsibility:
The Project Management Analyst provides and support services for projects, project managers, project offices or programme offices and helps deliver project tasks and ensures appropriate application of the programme/project management framework. These services are provided to assist the organisation in achieving the intended outputs and outcomes of the relevant projects and programmes.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, steering, control and completion of projects
- Experience bridging the divide between organizational level milestones and budgetary planning with an agile approach to software development
- Familiarity with complex user story documentation
- Knowhow in standard project and program management methods (JIRA, CMMI, QMS, PGM)
- Pursues the goal that projects should be planned and managed efficiently, risks should be limited and project should be delivered with given objectives, qualitative, timely and cost-effective
- Financial planning and sales forecast
- Reporting on work quality and performance metrics
- Ensuring an infrastructure and control of the service level
- Analysis of the impact of changes and the assessment of the various changes
- Definition, implementation and continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures
Your Skills & Experience
Domain specific skills:
Desirable are one or more of the following subject areas:
- Experience in supporting projects.
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge about Compliance/Regulatory Report (KYC, Fatca, CRS, Statistics).
- Proven project management skills on mainframe projects (SAS, DB2, Cobolt).
- Good knowledge of DB clarity processes are welcome.
- Knowledge about the core processes / tools such as HP ALM, Jira, Service Now, dbBuyer, Excel and Power Point.
- Good knowledge of MS Sharepoint and the ability to manage document structures for projects.
- German language skills are welcome.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Customer and service orientation to support communication with team resources and customers
- Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results
- Profound analytical problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority
- Demonstrates personal commitment to support colleagues within the team
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.