IT Application Owner
Job Title: Customer Analytics –IT Application Owner Adobe Campaign
The Tribe "Customer Analytics“ gathers the creation and orchestration of digital communication with our external and internal customers for deutsche Bank and Postbank in private Bank Germany. The tribe consists of several squads, which are responsible for digital marketing platform of PB GY on one hand and the creation, orchestration, and the delivery of customer communication on other hand.
The digital marketing platform is managed by a product domain owner. The „Strategy & Operations” (PSO) squad is part of this platform und stands for:
- The overarching strategic responsibility for the further development of the platform with a focus on competitiveness and customer centricity
- The overarching responsibility of relevant vendor relationship and strategic partners
- Ensuring the operations of the platform for all marketing products and responsibility of Adobe campaign classic in particular
We are looking for an IT Application Owner (ITAO), who will support us to manage Adobe Campaign and expand the same with other platform components. In this position you will report disciplinary to Chapter Lead ITAO and technically to the Product Owner of Platform Strategy Squad.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
The Application Management is responsible for the operation of the above IT applications as well as its complete life cycle management. The responsibility of the compliance of the applications also lies within the range of responsibilities.
- As (Senior) IT Application Owner you ensure, that our applications are operated, optimized and maintained properly. If risk or any kind of issue arises, you will quickly find a compliant solution or address the problem to the right place. In addition, you accompany end to end software development projects and support successful transfer to Production.
- You take care for the licenses, certificates, and capacity management of the application
- You will be responsible for stability of application in all aspects like incidents, problem tickets, capacity, infrastructure, vulnerabilities, cyber-attacks etc.
- You will be cooperating and supporting devops team to resolve any issues in application.
- You identify and manage the technical projects that are required to run the bank
- You are responsible for adhering to compliance requirements. At the same time, you keep the application costs under control and confidently manage software licenses and IT service providers.
- You control the deployment and delivery management process for the relevant applications within the devops organization.
Your Skills & Experience
- You have several years of relevant experience in following area: Application Management, Software Engineering, Middleware Engineering, Application Operation as well as knowledge and experience in the areas of Adobe campaign
- You preferably have experience in the project environment and working with multi location team structure. It is preferred to have experience in agile work mode (Scrum, Kanban) or experience in devops environment.
- You are open minded, empathetic, and communicative personality who knows how to persuade others, set priorities and pass on knowledge effectively.
- You have strong analytical skills and the talent to work in dynamic environment with matrix structures and virtual teams.
- You have completed university degree in technical subjects with IT as a focus subject or alternatively have a comparable education.
- You are fluent in English both speaking and writing
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.