Data Residency & Access Controls
Job Title: Data Residency & Access Controls
Corporate Title: AVP
DB is subject to cross-border data transfer / residency laws and regulations of the jurisdictions in which it operates. The laws and regulations stipulate the minimum requirements for companies when hosting or transferring data between different locations or processing data.
DB Residency & Access Office is set up to standardize & implement Residency & Access Controls across the bank, including Control operating model, metadata strategy and technology tools to ensure efficient and effective application of Data Residency & Access controls for any data transfer and access requests.
You will drive strategic implementation of metadata strategy across the bank.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Drive implementation of metadata strategy across the organization, including alignment of data taxonomies, defining, and getting an approval of metadata ownership & governance model from relevant 1st and 2nd line functions, embedding metadata capture in key operational processes.
- Support delivery of remediation of historic metadata gaps, including adequate prioritisation and progress reporting.
- Based on metadata captured, prioritise and implement remediation for high risk applications and confirm roll out prioritization and delivery oversight for the reminder. Design KPIs / KRIs to be used by stakeholders to track progress and identify areas that require further change / remediation.
- Contribute to design and implementation of metadata capture automation and quality improvements. Define business requirements and drive rollout of the solution, including UAT, user training and communication.
- Contribute to design of Data Residency & Access Control Key Operating Procedure in relation to metadata management, including approvals of KOD by 1st and 2nd line functions.
- Drive VRM Residency control definition and implementation
- Support engagement with technology to explore and drive to implementation automation and other process efficiency improvements
- Support the delivery of additional initiative outcomes as required
Your skills and experience
- Experience in project management roles in Chief Data Office, Strategy,
- Risk, Compliance or Business Management, knowledge of Banking technology is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to explain complex problem in a clear and structure way
- Solid analytical skills, including effective manipulation of Excel spreadsheets
- A self-starter, able to manage their own workload with minimal guidance from senior members of the team
- Highly motivated with willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.