Q4 2024 Internship Programme (Frankfurt)
Our internship programme provides students with the opportunity to get first-hand insights into investment banking and can act as a stepping stone for a full-time position at Evercore. While a global firm with offices around the world, the focus and size of our Frankfurt office ensures that Interns receive immediate exposure to active M&A and capital markets transactions as well as to senior executives of the firm. We are seeking to attract the most talented and accomplished individuals to join our team and are open for applications throughout the year for periods of 3 to 6 months.
At Evercore, we seek high calibre individuals equipped with the skills and attitude to achieve success in our dynamic environment. Besides an excellent academic performance and strong interest in investment banking and global markets, we look for applicants which fulfil the below criteria.
- Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses
- Previous experience in the field of corporate finance (M&A / ECM / PE)
- Quantitative and analytical acumen
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and commitment, with a passion for continual learning
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability and desire to work as part of a team
- Honesty, integrity and a respectful attitude
- High level of relevant corporate finance knowledge
- Evidence of achievement outside the academic sphere
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
Interns will support the team in a variety of tasks including preparing for client meetings, financial modelling, valuation, industry analysis, due diligence and new client development. Interns typically work as part of small teams and have close interactions with bankers within the firm. Interns will incorporate many aspects of the role of an Analyst in the daily business and will therefore gain valuable insights into a future career at Evercore.
To apply please submit a cover letter, your CV, all academic transcripts (incl. "Abiturzeugnis") and any intern/work references ("Arbeitszeugnisse") as one PDF file.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.