Product Manager: Proposal Generation
Locations: Norwalk, CT, New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Remote US, Toronto, London, Germany
Working Environment: Remote or Hybrid
Who We Are:
The Wealth SBU at FactSet is the market leader in workflow solutions for the advisory process. We specialize in providing unique and industry-specific workflows for wealth management firms, including investment portfolio management, advisory services, financial planning, and other financial services. As the wealth management industry continues to grow and become increasingly competitive, we are dedicated to serving our clients and driving their digital transformation with our consultative approach and cutting-edge solutions.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager, you will play a vital role in developing our latest game-changing product—Proposal Generation. This product will serve as a pivotal element within an advisor's operational framework, enabling them to generate proposals aligned with their clients' investment and risk strategies. Our goal is to streamline the proposal creation process and provide a comprehensive end-to-end system that effortlessly configures metrics, charts, and tables in a way that clients can understand. With the integration of Generative AI technology, advisors will have access to content for proposals and client communications and a tracking system to analyze dispatched proposals and generate data-driven reports.
- Gain a foundational understanding of advisor workflows, particularly the proposal generation process, to inform and guide product development.
- Develop an end-to-end product strategy to guide the overall direction of the Proposal Generation system.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define the short, medium, and long-term roadmap that spans the entire proposal generation process.
- Oversee an iterative process to ensure that the final product aligns with consumer requirements and make necessary refinements based on feedback.
- Assess the competitive landscape to position the product and determine key features.
- Engage with clients and sales representatives to gather feedback and refine the product to meet the precise requirements of advisors.
- Foster alignment and synergy with Generative AI teams, Engineering, QA, Application Design, Scrum, Sales, and Consulting to drive development and innovation.
- Lead the creation of marketing, sales, and training materials to support the successful launch and adoption of the product.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Economics, Math, Finance, Business Management, or another closely related field.
- 6-8+ years of product management experience, preferably at a finance or enterprise technology company.
- Explicit experience owning a product with a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects.
- Strong user research capabilities.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills to understand and resolve any technical issues that may arise, as well as the ability to provide support and testing as required to ensure quality and reliability.
- Interest in learning new technologies and how multiple systems work together to drive innovation.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while executing tactical day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Experience with Agile methodologies to ensure efficient and effective product development.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with teams and collaborate effectively across regions, as well as the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical partners across all levels of the organization.
Candidates in the United States must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The budgeted amount range for this position in the State of Connecticut and New York City is $95,000 - $130,000.
What’s In It For You:
- Flexible work accommodations. Choose to work remotely, in person, or in a hybrid set-up.
- The opportunity to join a growing firm with a proven track record of success for over 40 years, made up of thoughtful, innovative minds that value collaboration and welcome your new ideas to the table.
- Mentorship and growth opportunities from senior employees.
- Career progression planning and a focus on career development, complete with dedicated time each month for conference attendance, online learning seminars, and networking.
- A robust social community dedicated to volunteerism, intramural sports, and team-building events.
- Business resource groups that align with our DE&I strategy, designed to cultivate an inclusive environment for all.
Learn more about our benefits here.
Returning from a break?
We are here to support you! If you have taken time out of the workforce and are looking to return, we encourage you to apply and chat with our recruiters about our available support to help you relaunch your career.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 162,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity